Friday, October 23, 2009

Chicago is a better place to be, more fun.


I'm sitting in a coffee shop in Chicago having just enjoyed a cream soda made with soda water and thickened cream. The shop is called Savor the Flavor, my new lady friend Corey works here. I was treated to a coffee shake upon my arrival the first day I decided to stop by, I was delighted at its deliciosity. Corey is quite exceptional as far as women are concerned, she's quite blunt and at times rude. I prefer honest people to exceptionally nice people for the simple reason that an honest person is most likely much more aggressive when they talk to you, and isn't afraid to be mean.

When Corey finishes up with her work we're going to see Where The Wild Things Are at the Webster Place theater. I'm excited to see it, and going with a nice girl doesn't detract from the experience at all.

No comments: